Ryan Rudd, Esquire joined the family of Payas, Payas & Payas in the beginning of 2009.
Ryan received an Athletic Scholarship from Stetson University where he obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with minors in Business Law and Sports Administration. After graduating from Stetson in 2004 he was given an Academic Scholarship to attend Barry University School of Law.
During his time at Barry, he interned at a prominent Personal Injury Plaintiff law firm in the Central Florida area. Upon graduating from law school Ryan worked for a reputable insurance defense firm in South Florida. This experience enabled Ryan to better prepare and litigate cases to obtain a more favorable outcome.
Before graduating from Barry, Ryan was given the opportunity to participate in a clinical program at the Public Defender’s office in Orlando. He earned a certification as a Certified Legal Intern during his time at the Public Defender’s office which enabled him to litigate actual cases while still in school. In 2007 Ryan earned a Doctorate of Jurisprudence from Barry University and was admitted to the Florida Bar in July, 2008.
Areas of Practice
- Personal injury
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- B.A., Stetson University, 2004
- J.D., Barry University School of Law, 2007
Bar Admissions & Court Admission
- Florida, 2008
- Admitted to practice before, US District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Admitted to practice before, US District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Central Florida Trial lawyers Association
- Florida Bar (Trial Lawyers Section)
- Orange County Bar Association
- Seminole County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida
- Safe Harbor Animal Rescue
- Hiawassee Elementary School